Welcome to “From I to U”, the new student study abroad blog from Indiana University! Students representing a variety of locations from IU’s Office of Overseas Study will be blogging each semester from their location abroad, providing you with hands-on, detailed information about their location, academic interests and cultural experiences.
We would like to introduce to you our inaugural group of Overseas Study bloggers:
- Jared Boze: Junior, academic year in Freiburg, Germany
- Sarah Hann: Junior, fall semester in London, England
- Laura Johnson: Junior, fall semester in Rennes, France
- Ryan Mathews: Junior, fall semester in Nagoya, Japan
- Genevieve Postlethwait: Junior, fall semester in Beijing, China
Our bloggers will be sharing their cultural experiences, academic challenges and weekend adventures with you all semester. Enjoy!