To help provide better insight into Indiana University programs and the study abroad experience, this spring Overseas Study will host 14 IU student bloggers from 14 unique cities around the world!
Students studying abroad through IU’s Office of Overseas Study will be providing you with first-hand, unique information about their cultural experiences, excursions and academic adventures.
Without further ado, we introduce the Spring 2011 Overseas Study blogging team:
- Jared Boze: academic year in Freiburg, Germany
- Charlotte Clayton: semester in Madrid, Spain
- Allie Cooper: semester in Bologna, Italy
- Meg Ely: semester in Cape Town, South Africa
- Michelle Garrett: semester in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Nicole Goodhew: semester in Aix-en-Provence, France
- Chris Grosvenor: semester in Wollongong, Australia
- Josselyn Howell: semester in Barcelona, Spain
- Omar Karzay: semester in Vienna, Austria
- Rachel Kessler: semester in London, England
- Rachel Krasnow: semester in Seville, Spain
- Lindsey Miller: semester in London, England
- Caitlyn Schwimmer: academic year in Canterbury, England
- Chelsea Todd: semester in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Our bloggers will be sharing their cultural experiences, academic challenges and weekend adventures with you all semester.
– Office of Overseas Study